Now offering curbside service!
Our lobby and building are closed to non-staff to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic. We have implemented a Curbside Check-In process to still see patients that need care, medication, and prescription diets. If you’re personally sick, please reschedule.
What to Expect
Pet Care Appointments
- Please pull in and park in an empty stall on arrival and remain in your vehicle with your pet or pets.
- There will be a technician in the parking lot who will come to your car. They will collect your name and number and the front desk will call you so that they may communicate all of your wishes to our staff.
- A technician will come back to your car to collect your pet and bring them into our hospital.
Note: All cats and all exotics must be in carriers for the safety of the pets and our staff!
Prescriptions and Diet Pick Up
- Please call to order and pay.
- Remain in your vehicle after parking.
- We will bring the products to you!
For the safety and protection of our staff, please notify us if you have knowledge of contact with someone that is positive or are symptomatic so we can don additional personal protective equipment.
For Eastside Animal Hospital, there is nothing more important than giving you and your pet the best experience possible.
The Doctors and Staff of Eastside Animal Hospital